Image Map

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Million Monetas


I actually have been making a lot of finished garments lately, probably 2-3 a week. I'm hoping to continue with that, but also to write some posts about them and make some different patterns. I've been mainly making different versions of Colette's Moneta. Basic jersey dresses are definitely my go-to wardrobe staple. I pretty much never wear pants, so the Moneta is so easy to make in a million different ways that can be dressed up or down, and they are so comfortable! Comfort is a dealbreaker for me (and POCKETS obviously!) I know this pattern will be a staple in my wardrobe for a long time, but I also miss sewing with wovens. I keep putting it off because fit is such a huge issue for my body type, but I WILL DO IT! Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment